Effective: August 17, 2012
We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and personal information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- It is necessary to share your personal information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
Information Gathering and Usage
- When you register for Happy Fit Me we ask for your personal information such as your name, email address, billing address, credit card information.
- Company uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
User Access and Choice
If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may [correct, update, amend, delete/remove it by making the change on our member information page or by contacting our Customer Support or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive. We do/do not link the information we store in cookies to any personal information you submit while on our site.
- Cookies are required to use the Happy Fit Me service.
Third Party Cookies
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us.
Company uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run Happy Fit Me. Although Company owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Happy Fit Me application, you retain all rights to your data. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
- Testimonials - We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us.
- Blog - Our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog, contact us. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
Company may periodically update this policy. We will notify you on any material about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Happy Fit Me primary account holder account or by placing a prominent notice on our site prior to the change becoming effective.